February 4, 2014

You tossed my life

How I met you in a flash
Just a day before me and my boyfriend had a clash

I saw you coming as a reflecting light
You have made me forgot about my plight

God has sent you to me as a savior
Until then I was a warrior

You gave me the reason to smile
And saved me from becoming a juvenile

You pulled me out of my grief
And I took a breath of some relief

You have come to my life being a ray of hope
Otherwise I would have hung myself with a rope

You helped me to relive it again
When I thought to die by cutting my vein

I keep my trust on your word
You are like my loving bird

Even though we are cultures apart
You have found a key to my heart

I acknowledge you for being there in my hard times
I found you worthy enough to call you as mine

No comments:

Post a Comment