February 14, 2014

Heartless

Life comes with surprises,
in bundle of good and unpleasant moments
This chapter of my life was utterly bitter
and put me in splits like never before
My fate was doomed to failure,
and so it was inevitable
And with this change, I change a bit more
each passing day
Now when reality has hit upon
and I realize he's gone
I have set myself free from every sorrow
I have got no worries to regret
No judgments to pass
And no expectations to cribble
I know I cannot be self-centered
I made my happiness killed
if someone could smile because of it
You once said to forgive yourself;
and so I have
This soul has been stamped upon
quite a few times
Yet there's a vacancy for any loving heart
I looked into the mirror;
and found a beautiful person in me
And credit is who, you know it
I write my future, live it gaily and make it present
and so also cast a beautiful past
And today I am experienced to say

WHAT EVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON !

No comments:

Post a Comment