August 28, 2021

My Better Half


I have not known you for years, not even like yesterday, yet it seems we have known each other for ages. How can someone get so special in a few days' time, I have no answer to this but you have surely become so all I know.


There was a time when you were only a mere stranger to me- hidden, unknown, unheard, unseen, and somewhere lost from my sight.
Today when I see you, you look mine and I belong to you from head to toe.

You are not my first love, but feel yourself lucky to be my last as I surrender self to you my better half!
Sometimes in life, time changes so fast, it doesn’t even give you second thoughts to think. I wonder now if this magic has to be ‘You’ who needs space for a remake decision.

Never ever dare to put me as your ‘second choice of preference’ or ‘leave me’ for any reason,
I would rather put myself behind the bars or leave this world with the only hope of getting called your girl.

You are exactly the person I ever wanted to get along with, I never realized.
When I look deep into your eyes, I see a reflection of me standing by your side.

With words less is more, however
I say with you, more is always less.
Are you my better half or I’m yours,
Together we make full and that is enough. 

You aren’t only a beautiful thing that has happened to me, but a gift from God I have received I cherish for now and forever.

I love you and am grateful to be yours and only yours! ðŸ˜˜ðŸ’•

Your other half!
Snigdha

No comments:

Post a Comment