January 2, 2020

#I WISH YOU WERE MINE

I wish if you were mine
I would sing love songs for you
buy you gifts...
and wouldn't ask for a return
Walking down the streets
grab hands and feel the warmth
I visit the same places, the same spots every day
but without you, alone and lonely

I wish you were mine
Not anything more but I were your one & only
Longing for daily chats and
whisper talks at the midnight
Not knowing the limits of time
in the air of love and romance
I want to mourn again
because I know you drink the tears of my melancholy
I want to be yours again
and never call it off
An inseparable part of me speaks of you
in the language only I understand

I wish you were mine
Sleeping by your side in cold winter nights
and shedding you from the sun underneath my arms
I live with you here invisibly
knowing one day you will be mine
For the love I have for you is true
you know it well too
I am sure we will be back together soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment