March 13, 2016

Can Love happen twice?

Seemed like just a day before
When it was enough for me to survive

From the broken times to the new lease of life
This has been my journey with different strangers I interact with

Days and nights passed by with smile on my face and joy in my heart
Morning gives a new reason to live
And night an optimistic hope for the next day

When life starts to take a different toll
From mere breathing to living I become

Little by little, time goes tick-tock
And I realize one day, how far I have come

The lessons I learn are intense when remembered and followed in melancholy
Leaving me in awe with every step I move ahead

The rocks that looked like hard stones one time
Now I smell the essence of those sparkling pebbles

The tears rolling down the cheeks are sweeter than before
As I chuckle in the mirror watching you by my side

You get the best when you least expect
I asked for the friendship and without knowing I deserved more

Crazy how a layman can whisk you away influencing your life
Yes it is true, love can do happen twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment